This course provides the basic information and techniques that includes combat operations center and company command post operations; patient movement operations; planning and development of defensive tactics; tactical convoy operations; and chemical, biological, and radiological decontamination.
This course is cannot be used for the advancement of NSCC personnel. Extra Credit Only.
- CHAPTER 1: Combat Operations Center and Company Command Post Operations
- CHAPTER 2: Patient Movement Operations
- CHAPTER 3: Planning and Development of Defensive Tactics
- CHAPTER 4: Tactical Convoy Operations
- CHAPTER 5: Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Decontamination
- ASSIGNMENT 1
- ASSIGNMENT 2
- ASSIGNMENT 3
- ASSIGNMENT 4
- ASSIGNMENT 5